Being one of the earliest civilizations known to human kind Greece is a country with rich history, heritage and culture. It is the place where Byzantine Empire once ruled and also great Ottoman Empire. It is also considered to be as the birth place of Democracy. Athens is the capital city of Greece. The Olympic games originated in Greece. Not only that, it was the world center for western philosophy, political science, astronomy, mathematics, major scientific studies and what not. It is also known as a Mediterranean country as it has Mediterranean Sea in the south. It is a popular destination for world tourists in that region known for its beautiful beaches, reach history and charming villages. The Greek islands are one of the most wonderful places to be explored by Cruise or Yacht.
Click Here To Learn More.
Greece Travel Related Articles
- Ferns Remove Arsenic from Soil and Water
- Greece And The Art of Digital Photography
- Greece Olive Oil Industry, Biofuel Targets and Quantum Dots
- Greek Wedding Checklist
- Health Benefits from Greek Cuisine
- Miracle Spas of Greece
- Santorini and the Legend of Atlantis
- The Art of Aikido in Greece
- Tower of the Winds - Athens
- Travel tips to European Countries: Greece
- Where is the kiosk?
- WindSurfing in Greece