Greece has many hot springs that have been renowned for their healing powers.The prefecture of Fthiotida (Phthiotis) has many lovely beaches and spa sites.
Sulphurous hot springs recommended for chronic rheumatic ailments, gynaecological problems, rheumatoid arthritis.
Radioactive hot springs recommended for chronic rheumatism. osteoarthritis, gout, neuritis, hormonal complaints.
The chemical composition of this water is rare and contains a great amount of carbonic acid. Baths at these springs are advised for vascular diseases, hypertension, coronary insufficiency, heart ailments, endocarditis, dermatological disorders, ailments of the peripheral nerves and muscles.
Greece Travel Related Articles
- Ferns Remove Arsenic from Soil and Water
- Greece And The Art of Digital Photography
- Greece Olive Oil Industry, Biofuel Targets and Quantum Dots
- Greek Wedding Checklist
- Health Benefits from Greek Cuisine
- Miracle Spas of Greece
- Santorini and the Legend of Atlantis
- The Art of Aikido in Greece
- Tower of the Winds - Athens
- Travel tips to European Countries: Greece
- Where is the kiosk?
- WindSurfing in Greece