If you are planning to have your wedding in Greece then you should start preparing a wedding checklist. With everything you'll have on your mind when you're getting ready for your wedding day, if you don't have a wedding checklist you're asking for trouble.
Greece is a beautiful place to have your wedding. The wonderful beaches and fantastic sunsets make a Greece a romantic getaway.
Santorini, Greece is a beautiful travel destination to have your wedding.
Those traveling to Greece can arrange to obtain their marriage license from their current place of residence, prior to coming to Greece. If you are planning on a civil ceremony then you will want to contact the mayor of the community. If you are planning on a religious ceremony then you will want to contact the head of your religious authority and have them help you set up the wedding ceremony properly. Some couples are already married and come to Santorini just to renew their wedding vows in a quiet spiritual place.
So here is where you start your wedding checklist;
1. Set a wedding date and time.
2. Setup your travel and hotel arrangements in advance.
3. Decide if you will be hiring a wedding planner or whether you will be doing the wedding arrangements yourself.
If you are handling all the wedding arrangements then you will want to make sure that you have
4. Setup the wedding ceremony location, chosen your reception area, mail out your wedding invitations, and setup your wedding gift registry.
(If traveling overseas then make sure you have your birth certificates, passports, and your wedding license paperwork completed.)
5. Buy your wedding dress, decide on what flowers you will need from the florist, and arrange for a wedding cake and beverage refreshments to be delivered to the wedding reception area.
6. Coordinate your wedding pictures and videos by hiring a photographer or enlist a friend who has talent in this area.
7. You will need to choose the music for your special wedding day.
It is best to start writing down your To-Do list now. The starting list items above are the first things that should be done in the planning stages six to twelve months before the wedding day itself.
To Learn More Click Here
Greece Travel Related Articles
- Ferns Remove Arsenic from Soil and Water
- Greece And The Art of Digital Photography
- Greece Olive Oil Industry, Biofuel Targets and Quantum Dots
- Greek Wedding Checklist
- Health Benefits from Greek Cuisine
- Miracle Spas of Greece
- Santorini and the Legend of Atlantis
- The Art of Aikido in Greece
- Tower of the Winds - Athens
- Travel tips to European Countries: Greece
- Where is the kiosk?
- WindSurfing in Greece