Waves along Kea, Greece
WindSurfing in Greece
What could be more exciting than waking up on a beautiful morning
in Greece, donning your wetsuit to go windsurfing upon the tides?
New to WindSurfing? Check out our WindSurfing essential guide to equipment and techniques needed to succeed at WindSurfing. WindSurfing material may be found here.
You'll find beginners in this sport comparing surfboards, sails and wetsuits.
Surfboards should be about 3 - 3.20 meters long and the sail you choose should be lightweight and of vibrant colors so you can find it in the surf and easily pull it from the water. If you sign up for windsurfing lessons, most likely they will include the basics for the class.
Greece Travel Related Articles
- Ferns Remove Arsenic from Soil and Water
- Greece And The Art of Digital Photography
- Greece Olive Oil Industry, Biofuel Targets and Quantum Dots
- Greek Wedding Checklist
- Health Benefits from Greek Cuisine
- Miracle Spas of Greece
- Santorini and the Legend of Atlantis
- The Art of Aikido in Greece
- Tower of the Winds - Athens
- Travel tips to European Countries: Greece
- Where is the kiosk?
- WindSurfing in Greece